Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Watch Out World, Colin Is Here!


Hi there. I'm Colin. Born today. 6 pounds, 11 ounces and 19 inches. 10:59 a.m. In other words, I'm a stud.


More me looking awesome. How do I know I'm awesome already? Because I've already had my picture taken like 200 times.

In case you haven't met me yet, this is what I've been doing. I love it! I've heard that I'm pretty much the most relaxed person ever...so far.



My first video. I call it "Blinking."

4 comments:

Aunt Kelli said...

Hey little man. I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you were born yesterday but I am going to be coming up there very very soon to see you! I can't wait to hold you and see you do some more blinking. :)

Bill, Lauren, Will and Caroline said...

Congratulations, Christy! He is darling. I loved the video of the blinking. Enjoy every moment, they grow so fast!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!! He's perfect. Can't wait to see him. The blinking is so funny but I guess if I'd been in a dark womb for the past 9 months and then someone turned on the lights, I'd blink a lot too.

Liz said...

So talented already!!