Friday, December 5, 2008

I Just Felt Like Crawling



One day sitting around the house...I just felt like crawling. So I did.




If there were a closeup picture of me it would probably look like this.




I do love me some bathtime.




Of course I look great here. But notice Mom, this is how she likes the pictures cropped.




One advantage of being able to sit up is that you can actually see into the boxes of toys.




It only looks like I'm reading. What I'm actually doing is drumming.




This pretty much sums up what we all think about this cold weather.




My first Thanksgiving was fun...this is a rare moment of alone time.




Other times I was being held by Papa Danny...




or Grandma Cheri...




or one of my cousins like Lauren. It was a lot of fun!




The chances of getting a really good picture out of this group, well, it's not that great.




This is the longest post of all time.




"Blue."




Rewind to Halloween, I was a lion.




A lion and a frog hugging, who would have thought?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Colin! And great job on the crawling - WAY TO GO!!! Now you can just get to anywhere you want to go in the house. Keep your family hopping! Glad you had a fun 1st Thanksgiving! Lots of people think you're very special! You and Grady are the best! Grandpa and I love you very much - See you soon. Love, Grandma Ginny