Monday, May 5, 2008

Let's Get Clean


I'm getting more and more aware of my surroundings (not pictured). One thing I've already learned is that if I stop crying, Daddy will stop singing.


On Sunday I got my first bath at home. If you don't like pictures of bath time then you should just stop now.


Grady and I were confused about this bath because he takes one in the bathtub. Apparently I take mine on the kitchen table.


It's important to cover your left eye when getting your hair washed. No, I'm kidding, that's not important at all.



And there I am in all my glory. Clean and ready to go back to sleep.



Here are my muscles. Make that huge muscles.




Grady loves me and likes to be where I am. One thing I would tell all other little brothers...get off the tracks when the train is coming through!




Fully dressed and ready for a new day. What a handsome dude.




This has nothing to do with bath time, but Aunt Kelli came to visit. She's pretty comfortable.




I like to sleep, as all babies should. So far I'm 3-for-3 on sleeping all night. Grady likes to be awake.

Don't forget to visit my brother!

3 comments:

Liz said...

A good sleeper....every mother's dream!!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Colin! This is your Grandma Ginny. You are a very lucky little boy. You have a great brother, and a great mom & dad. And you have 2 sets of grandparents that love you more than anything. I got to see you and hold you while you were still at the hospital, and you were a perfect little baby. Your big brother Grady thinks you're pretty neat too. I hope you and him have lots of fun together in the years ahead. I miss you and Grady and hope I get to see you soon. I love you very much! Love, Grandma Ginny

Aunt Kelli said...

Hey baby bear, I miss you very much! I loved seeing you a few days ago and I bet you've already changed a little since then. You're one special little guy and I can't wait to spend more time with you. Glad I was comfortable because I sure loved having you sleep there. :)