So I'm over three weeks old now. The belly button thingy is long gone and I've upgraded to this green tub.
Alright, two in a row with my eyes open! This time in the car. I must say I did a tremendous job on my first road trip.
All the grandparents have come to see me including this grandma...
...this grandpa...
...and this grandma. The picture of my other grandpa didn't really work out.
So anyway I like to sleep.
Mom tells Dad that I'm awake a lot during the day. He doesn't believe it.
Sleeping or not, relaxing is pretty much my favorite thing.
Here's some news. I started sleeping in my own room right at three weeks old. Pretty awesome huh?
2 comments:
Colin-y,
You look awfully cutley. I need to come and get some hugs. Grandpa
Hi there Colin! Your grandpa doesn't know how to spell - he meant to say cuddly. And yes, you do look cuddly. Are you and Grady having a good time together? Does he stay quiet while you sleep? Did you sleep on the way to Jeff City? Hope I get to see you soon. I love you very much! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment