All you loyal baby blog checkers were probably tuning in a couple weeks ago all excited about my one month update. Whoops!
G and me like to call this one double trouble. Because that's what we are. I know what you're thinking...and you're right, that is some solid photography.
When you're only 5 or 6 weeks old you really don't do a whole lot. You just kind of wear what they give you (like this yellow duck pajama dress thingy) and try to chill out as much as you can.
Bath day is cool though. I mean who doesn't want to be clean? For those of you in to comparing babies, here's big bro with the same towel way back when.
Once in a while I'll bust out a smile. This is not really it. But it's a kind of smile.
Grady really is a great brother. He is always looking after me and making sure I'm taken care of.
Us bros were just playing on the floor together.
This is not really that great of a picture of me. But it brings up a good point. How can I look so different from picture to picture?
If you know my grandpa then you know he likes Harleys. Well he specially requested this picture. It completes his set along with this dude.
2 comments:
Colin is such cutie! By the way....Hayden has the same pajamas as Grady with the construction vehicles:)
Colin,
Would you please get after your agent for being lazy on keeping us enlightened into your life. And please tell Grady that you and him make great Harley guys. So good that you and him can be co-vice- presidents of Grandpa's motorcycle gang. Grandpa
Post a Comment