Monday, June 23, 2008

No News Is Good News

Despite the fact that I have a shirt with my name on it, people don't seem to know me like they know my brother. Because he has over 100 more website hits than me! Come on people, let's get the word on Club Colin out there!




Before I was born my brother called me Froggy Lips. Which begs the question, does a frog have lips?



Mom seems to like to wear this contraption and I like sleeping in it. Seems like we've got something good going there.




Since you probably visited Grady's website first (picture me wrinkling my forehead at you), you already know we went to the art museum. When it was my turn with the shuttlecock, I did my normal pose.



This was going to be a picture of Dad with his two boys. I guess we are all in the picture.




Last week I got shots at the doctor. So far so good on being healthy. At last check I was 10 pounds 7 ounces and over 22 inches.



The day I can roll over will be the best day of my life up to that point because I love laying on my belly. Hopefully then they will let me sleep that way!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Don't worry, I like your site the best, you are super duper cute!!! :)

Aunt Kelli said...

I love your new pictures, Colin! You've already changed and I'm missing out! I just hope you remember me next time. I love you AND your big brother and hope to hang out with you soon!

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the comment about both boys being in the picture with dad and then I finally saw Grady way up at the top. That's so funny. It's like the Where's Waldo books.

Anonymous said...

Hi Colin - You are getting so big, and you are so cute! I'm looking forward to you staying at our house. That will be great fun! Glad you are staying so healthy. You look pretty comfy laying on your stomach. Keep having fun! I love you! Grandma