Saturday, July 19, 2008

Smiles And Other Stuff



Hey there, two bros here. I'm the one with my eyes open.




Think I'll have my two front teeth by Christmas?




Grady likes to give people knuckles and so do I.




Yes, it is a sweet face. Wanna know what's not as sweet? The way my neck smells when I haven't had a bath.




More smiles from me to you.




Last weekend I had the good fortune of spending a couple days at Grandma and Grandpa's all by myself. It was fun. Here, my eyes are saying 'not another picture grandma!'




Sadly, my sleepover weekend came to an end. Luckily for Dad I slept all the way home.




Look at that big brother, he thinks he's tough.




Big G had swimming lessons last week and I went one day just for fun.



It's video time...lucky you!




3 comments:

Aunt Kelli said...

Let's hope you have your two front teeth by Christmas. I know you haven't had one yet...but that holiday is an excellent reason to eat a lot. Good pics, Colin!

Anonymous said...

Hi Colin - Grandpa and I miss you! It was fun having you at our house. You and your brother make a good pair. I like the videos - way to kick on your bouncy seat. Hope you make it thru the next 2 weeks without any problems - your new house will be something to look forward to. I love you! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. I think he looks like a Brune.